Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bonjour!

Welcome!  After viewing blogs and sites and so many other forms of communication on the subject of weddings and events I have finally decided to take the plunge.  When I planned my wedding it was my Mother and I against "them"!  "Them" being the business's who promise to deliver and once they have your money in hand they stop listening to what you want and loose interest.  My wedding was to say the least; forgettable.  The only things I remember about my wedding were that my peach cake and roses arrived as "Pepto-Pink" and the champagne was like flat Perrier (no lime). None of the groomsmen's tuxedos matched and the DJ thought it was acceptable for my new husband to remove the garter belt from my then 16 year old cousin’s thigh with his teeth and that I really loved Kenny G (not then, not now).  This was my turning point I vowed to ensure this did NOT happen to another unsuspecting bride again.  

Life comes at you very fast some times and my life since that day has changed considerably.  But one thing has not.  The "them" is still out there!  I have since done researched and established many contacts outside the "them" network.  I try to make every day a "Beautiful Day" and want every bride to have their "Beautiful Day" with a lifetime of beautiful memories to go with it.  

But first, I want a "do-over".  I want my Beautiful Day!  I have found a wonderful man, the other half of my soul.  And now I embark on a journey to my beautiful day.  And, others who wish to conquer "Them" and find their beautiful day as well please join me.  Let your wedding begin here.

No comments:

Post a Comment