Monday, May 25, 2009

Today I tirelessly peruse the Internet for notable wedding accouterments. My Brother-in-Law and future Sister-in-Law took my husband and I to showcase the venue they have chosen (an extraordinary step back in time set amongst a bustling city) Cannonsburg in downtown Murfreesboro, TN. The chapel is picture perfect in the essence of romance.

The wedding will take place in the fall which I think will be a perfect backdrop for the quintessential setting they've chosen. This wedding will be an unforgettable day of romance and celebration.



Not that I am a partaker in the mass consumption of alcohol (*evil grin*) but I have run across such a fine champagne that I must share with those who have not been introduced as of yet to this tantalizing beverage.



Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Champagne is a brilliant non-vintage Brut fully flavored with Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grapes. The signature yellow label wraps the bottle where inside is an elegantly balanced champagne with tones of apple and a little caramel. Truly delightful and most bottles are very affordable. If you do your bargin hunting you can find this treasure for under $20 a bottle. The Rose I have yet to experience but one can always find a good reason celebrate can't one.






But alas, I still don't know what I am wearing to the wedding.....

No comments:

Post a Comment